For the ARYA – Groß- und Einzelhandelsgesellschaft mbH, the protection of your personal data is of great importance. We treat the data with which we are entrusted strictly confidentially and handle it responsibly.
We inform you in accordance with the relevant data protection provisions, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018, of the data processing, its purpose and your rights with respect to it.
The data processing takes place in accordance with the GDPR, the DSG 2018, the applicable German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Of course, all personal data are generally treated confidentially and your legitimate concerns are strictly taken into account in accordance with legal requirements.https://www.krystall-soamas.com/de/terms-and-conditions/
1. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use when visiting the website
When you visit our website www.krystall-soamas.com, information is transmitted to the server of our website automatically by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer, and
- date and time of access.
Our online shop is operated by Magento. Magento stores your IP address and the time of your visit. This data is stored in Magento for only 30 minutes or until the online customer has completed his online session; the data is then deleted automatically in Magento and we will no longer have access to that data.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to our website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website, and
- evaluation of system security and stability.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of ascertaining your identity.
2. Data retention, data access and data security
We take all necessary and reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from loss and misuse. Your data is stored in a secure, state-of-the-art operating environment.
The personal data you provide or disclose is protected against unauthorized access by encrypted transmission. The safeguards are continuously revised in line with technological developments.
3. Disclosure of data
The data required for the transaction will be stored and, if necessary, passed on to our affiliated companies or our service partners who act as order data processors within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR;
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, or
- it is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the fulfilment of contractual relationships with you.
4. Contact via email, letter, telephone or fax
When you contact us, the data provided by you (name, address, telephone number, email address and, if necessary, case-specific data) will be stored in order to answer your questions and process your request quickly. The data resulting in this connection is deleted, if no contract between us comes about and as soon as the storage is no longer necessary and / or the data processing is reduced to the minimum amount if legal retention periods apply.
5. Data transmission
6. Connection to social networks
Our website connects to social networks using social media plug-ins. These plug-ins are initially deactivated when you visit our websites and do not transmit any data to such services. Only when you activate a plug-in by clicking on the corresponding operating symbol, personal data is transmitted to the selected service. The selected service then receives the information that you have visited our website with your IP address. If you click on the plug-in while logged in to the relevant service, you can share the content of our pages on your profile. This allows the service to associate your visit to our website with your user account. We point out that we, as a page provider, are not aware of the content of the transmitted data or its use by the service.
- Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland – https://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
- Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025 USA – https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Twitter International Company, The Academy, 42 Pearse Street, Dublin 2, Ireland - https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=de
- YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno CA 94066 USA – https://www.youtube.com/t/impressum
- Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA - https://about.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy
8. Google Analytics (with anonymization function)
On this website, the controller has integrated the component of Google Analytics (with the anonymizer function). Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analytics is the collection, gathering, and analysis of data about the behavior of visitors to websites. A web analysis service collects, inter alia, data about the website from which a person has come (the so-called referrer), which sub-pages were visited, or how often and for what duration a sub-page was viewed. Web analytics are mainly used for the optimization of a website and in order to carry out a cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
The operator of the Google Analytics component is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, United States.
For the web analytics through Google Analytics the controller uses the application “_gat. _anonymizeIp”. By means of this application the IP address of the Internet connection of the data subject is abridged by Google and anonymized when accessing our websites from a Member State of the European Union or another Contracting State to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyze the traffic on our website. Google uses the collected data and information, inter alia, to evaluate the use of our website and to provide online reports, which show the activities on our websites, and to provide other services concerning the use of our Internet site for us. Google Analytics places a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. The definition of cookies is explained above. With the setting of the cookie, Google is enabled to analyze the use of our website. With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this Internet site, which is operated by the controller and into which a Google Analytics component was integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject will automatically submit data through the Google Analytics component for the purpose of online advertising and the settlement of commissions to Google. During the course of this technical procedure, the enterprise Google gains knowledge of personal information, such as the IP address of the data subject, which serves Google, inter alia, to understand the origin of visitors and clicks, and subsequently create commission settlements.
The cookie is used to store personal information, such as the access time, the location from which the access was made, and the frequency of visits of our website by the data subject. With each visit to our Internet site, such personal data, including the IP address of the Internet access used by the data subject, will be transmitted to Google in the United States of America. These personal data are stored by Google in the United States of America. Google may pass these personal data collected through the technical procedure to third parties.
The data subject may, as stated above, prevent the setting of cookies through our website at any time by means of a corresponding adjustment of the web browser used and thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Such an adjustment to the Internet browser used would also prevent Google Analytics from setting a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. In addition, cookies already in use by Google Analytics may be deleted at any time via a web browser or other software programs.
Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Google may be retrieved under https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ and under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. Google Analytics is further explained under the following Link https://www.google.com/analytics/.
Click here to deactivate the Google Analytics webtracking for this site.
9. Google AdWords Remarketing
Our website uses the functions of Google AdWords Remarketing, which enable us to advertise our website in Google search results, as well as on third-party websites. Provider is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). To this end, Google places a cookie in the browser of your terminal device, which automatically uses a pseudonymous cookie ID on the basis of pages you visited to allow interest-based advertising. Processing is based on our legitimate interest in the optimal marketing of our website in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR. Any additional processing will only take place if you have agreed with Google that your Google Internet and app browsing history will be linked to your Google Account and information from your Google Account will be used for personalized ads you view on the web. If you are logged in to Google while visiting our website, Google will use your data in connection with Google Analytics data to create and define target group lists for cross-device remarketing. To this end, Google temporarily links your personal data with Google Analytics data to create target groups.
You can permanently disable the setting of cookies for advertising preferences. You may download and install the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
Alternatively, you can contact the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info to find out how to set cookies and to make the relevant settings. Finally, you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Google LLC, based in the United States, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. Further information and the data protection regulations regarding advertising and Google can be viewed at: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
With the following information we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedures as well as your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to the receipt and the procedures described.
- We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising information (hereinafter "newsletter") only with the consent of the recipients within the meaning of the GDPR.
- The newsletter will be sent at different intervals as needed.
11. Affected rightsYou have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to object, the source of your data if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, request the deletion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, or you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible and
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to withdraw the consent you provided to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
12. Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.